+44 (0)1539 303033

Marketplace Menu

Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy

Details on how we ship our products

All our products have a free shipping option to UK Mainland addresses. This is usually a 48 hour service, but on some occasions it may be a 24 hour service.

We also offer upgraded UK Mainland services;
24-48 hour courier £0.00
24 hour courier upgrade £3.95
24 hour pallet upgrade £3.95
AM courier upgrade £9.95
Before 10:30AM courier upgrade £14.95
Before 09:00AM courier upgrade £23.95

If you are located in the highlands or islands we are charged more for delivery. We have absorbed most of this cost however our standard delivery to these locations costs £6.95 and is a 48 hour service.

We can ship worldwide, however please contact us for a quote so we can check the best available rate.

All items are insured by ourselves to your delivery location.

Items up to 68Kg will usually go via a courier service, with very light items under 1Kg on the Royal Mail.
Our courier is UKMail for 90% of shipments, and TNT for the remaining 10%. Although we do reserve the right to use alternate couriers as required.

We ship items over 68Kg or of large size under this weight via Palletways.

Details about how we dispatch our products

Many of our products are stocked items which will normally dispatch same day. Sometimes we may dispatch the day after order.

Cut to size sheet and plate metal is dispatched in 1-2 working days.

Custom sized Stainless steel and Corten Steel drain covers are dispatched in 1-2 working days.

Custom sized painted drain covers are dispatched in 5-8 working days.

Very large orders may incur minor delays of a 1-3 working days. If you need a specific timescale please contact us prior to ordering or at any stage after ordering and we will be happy to assist you.
You can contact us on this page.

Delivery Guarantee

We are unable to offer a guarantee on deliveries, as we are not offered one from our courier companies to pass on. If you have a very urgent time critical order then please contact us to discuss this before ordering. You can contact us using the details on this page.


We package our products very well. However should any item arrive damaged, please if you can sign for it as damaged, and contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve this for you.

If your delivery does not arrive

Please contact us straight away using the details on this page.

cs-cart license, cs-cart addons, cs-cart multivendor